We are the Georgia Animal Protection Society, a non-profit organization dedicated to the betterment and welfare of Georgia's animal population. Our purposes are as follows:
- Help and assist other cause-related Georgia non-profits with fund raising, marketing, and exposure.
- Support and promote organizations and individuals who provide services with quality, caring, and love for pets and animals.
- To expose, shame, and shine the light on organizations and individuals who harm or neglect pets or animals.
- To provide information and resources to pet owners.
- To help animals find a good home.
We rely on our members to provide us with news tips on relevant legislation, cruelty cases, to participate in rating and commenting on shelters and vets, to give ideas and suggestions to improve web site functionality and to help other members in the forums. Register here and join us!
The GAPS was founded by James Chronicle.